Dear group, Any further details down with this? Was this discussed and / or
considered to get the hipers applied other than common servicea14.1 ? Not
sure as I did not get notification as such from CA probably because my shop
uses r 14 presumably not applicable to it ? Pls direct me to the link if
this was already discussed.. Thank you so much !