10/3 was a muddled day for Internet services. My AOL stuff was in and out most
of the day(CDT) and finally calmed down in the evening and I could look at new
baby pictures
Plus there's gazillion new smart phones! Seems quieter today, but haven't tried
anything but eMail and more Retirement Parties(avoiding the potato salad).

In a message dated 10/04/13 01:03:35 Central Daylight Time,