On 10/18/2013 10:15 PM, saurabh khandelwal wrote:
But while loading LPAR from HMC, I get success message on load screen but I
don't see anything in operating system message screen . When I tried
checking Hardware message, I have got below PSW code
there 00020000800000000000000000009064.

I am not getting any clue to solve this issue. Kindly advise .

<z/OS MVS System Codes>
A program check occurred. Accompanying message IEA304W further
explains this wait state and entry code. If the message does not
appear on the console, you can find the message in the wait state
message area (WSMA).
</z/OS MVS System Codes>

--
Edward E Jaffe