Greetings ,

   Recently , we had a problem during the REORG of SAR index file . It was
observed that the index file utilization increases abnormally while the REORG
job runs  and comes down once the job completes. In the mean while , if the
utilization crosses 100 % , the job fails and SAR task cannot be restarted
unless more space is added .The index file is of DSORG=DA . I 'm interested to
know what exactly happens during the REORG of BDAM datasets .I am not sure if
this is a normal behavior . I have already raised this query to CA , but also
thought of sharing it over here . Anybody had this problem before with CA view
(formerly SAR ) ?

Thanks in Advance,
Roger