Oh yea.. I guess if I paid more attention to the topic... I would have seen
that.

It is funny that everyone starts to gravitate towards problems around the
same time.  Been working some on RDz.. BPX_SHAREAS and SPAWN_SCRIPT have
recently become very interesting to me.  I have to admit that the whole
thing is starting to take on a slightly voodoo-istic shadings.

The best is the BPX_SHAREAS=MUST  which is more likely to be MOSTLY.
 <VBG>... some of this stuff just makes me laugh.  Definitely would have
failed the RFC writing rules.

Rob

Rob Schramm
Senior Systems Consultant