On 10/28/2013 11:42 PM, Brian Westerman wrote:
Steve,

I realize that this isn't exactly the answer you wanted, but While I can get my
copy to work on Windows 8.1 (I run it in compatibility mode by right clicking
on the executable and choose the compatibility option), I have (as of a couple
years ago), moved to SPFLITE (http://www.spflite.com).  It supports all
versions of Windows.  And if you like it you can license a copy for (I think)
$25.

It's not a bad replacement for CTC's SPF and it's well maintained.  If there
are any options that you need that aren't there, the author is really good
about adding things.  I only keep the CTC stuff around now because I'm too
careful to throw anything out.  I don't get the same problem you are having
with the CTC code though, maybe you damaged a module somewhere or maybe it's
just the compatibility stuff that you need to do.

Brian

I'll have a look at it.

Thanks.

-Steve