On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 16:48:30 -0800, retired mainframer wrote:

>I have not tried the exact combination of SRC and MAC with the same name but
>as far back as 1995 (MVS/ESA 4.3) I have used various DATAx with the same
>name as a MAC, SRC, PROC, SAMP, etc with no apparent conflict.
>
>In any event, the ++LMOD control statement supports up to two DD names in
>the SYSLIB operand.  Between that and ++JCLIN control cards, you should have
>no trouble generating the two versions you want.

I find no ++LMOD MCS mentioned in the TOC of:

    Title: SMP/E V3R6.0 for z/OS V1R13.0 Reference
    Document Number: SA22-7772-16

Are you thinking, perhaps of UCLIN to define LMOD entries in

    Title: SMP/E V3R6.0 for z/OS V1R13.0 Commands
    Document Number: SA22-7771-15

???

And while either UCLIN or ++JCLIN may define up to two SYSLIB (target
library) subentries in an LMOD entry, I see no way that the the two load
modules may have different content or attributes, which is what Phil
requires.

-- gil