Thank you for the suggestions and the willing to share your experience.

1. level of Operating System is z/OS 1.13.
2. The customer is not yet determine how he wants to set up the security in
his HSM
    He intial request was to take the strictest security method HSM provide
(TAPESECURITY(RACF)).
    After some thoughts and discussion he seems to prefer that his tape
managemnet system (CNTL-T) would take care
    of the security (as suggested here on the thread).