I have been asked to provide support for the creation, as part of an Automation
process, a REXX exec, that has a timed execution schedule, triggered by an
automation rule.  The REXX will perform HMC 'Change LPAR controls' in effect.
The process presently occurs 'MANUALLY' on a daily basis to adjust CPU
percentages during daytime hours to allow for development work to receive
favorable CPU resources and adjusted during evening hours to allow batch
processes to receive the favorable service.  I have searched documentation
libraries and can not find any documentation relative to a solution.

Thanks,

Rob Jackson

rwjackso...@msn.com

Cell: (615) 689-1435