In the TELNETPARMS section of the profile I need to replace the PORT 23
statement with TTLSPORT 23 and add CONNTYPE ANY dynamically, using the
OBERYFILE command. I'm not sure of the syntax of what portion of the section
needs to be included. Will the entire content of the section need to be
included, with the changes, or simply the new parameters. And will adding the
TTLS PORT 23 parm automatically replace the PORT 23 parm or is there a specific
way of deleting then replacing it? Is anyone familiar?

Dennis Black | Information Technology Professional III
State of Nevada | DoA | Enterprise Information Technology Services
E: dhbl...@admin.nv.gov<mailto:vlmag...@admin.nv.gov>

This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. Any review, dissemination or copying of this communication by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all
copies of the original message.