Gil,

I appreciate what you said. In the perfect world ( wasn't that a Blondie song),
the API calls, linkage between languages would be well documented and extensive
samples.  But life and code and development sometimes are messy, so
experimentation is necessary. I ask questions, because like many of my
colleagues I don't have all the answers, especially when I looking at a new
design or concept. Times have changed no more PLMs or source to look at ...so
here we are...

Scott ford
www.identityforge.com
from my IPAD

'Infinite wisdom through infinite means'