From: "John McKown" <john.archie.mck...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 8:25:38 AM
Subject: Re: VARY OFFLINE fat finger

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 8:19 AM, DASDBILL2 <dasdbi...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Is this real or is it a Friday post a day early?  Someone whose surname is
> Fatzinger posting on the topic of a "Fat finger"?
>
> Just a humorous coincidence.  <g>
>
> Bill Fairchild
>
> Franklin, TN

I should stay quiet. But cannot. You think that is humorous? According to
http://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=fatzinger , fatzinger is a
variant of fatzer which means "to tease" or "to make fun of".

Note - no disrespect meant to Peter.

--
This is clearly another case of too many mad scientists, and not enough
hunchbacks.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown