On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 11:18 AM, venkat kulkarni <
venkatkulkarn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>  When I  am trying to use WHOAMI command on omvs I am getting my UID
> displayed, but my requirement is to display userid as output of WHOAMI
> command.
>
> Can anyone one suggest where to make this change to display userid inplace
> of UID for this command.

What about the command:

who am i

This is supposed to always give the RACF id of the initial user who did the
logon, even if they have done a "su" or some other command to change their
effective UID.

--
This is clearly another case of too many mad scientists, and not enough
hunchbacks.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown