My money would also NOT be on using the wrong access method, but it is
theoretically possible.

Bill Fairchld

----- Original Message -----

From: "Skip Robinson" <jo.skip.robin...@sce.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 1:39:10 PM
Subject: Re: EXCP Counts in SMF Exit

I have considered that I/O to the DB2 data base might be accounted for by
DB2. Maybe even the tape I/O, but that seems a stretch. But the job also
does I/O to conventional files like STEPLIB and SYSIN, which is reported
by the SMF exit for other steps in the same job. My money is on the
structure of the SMF record presented to the exit in this particular step.

.
.
JO.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company