I can wait for the search population :)
It does seem responsive, but it took a lot of clicks to find z/OS.
Once, in a document, it still has what is for me a primary irritation just like
the Info Center. I want keyboard based forward and backward navigation when
reading subjects sequentially.
How do I have more than one manual open? Yesterday, using Softcopy Reader/Shelf
Organizer, I had around 10 manuals open at once.
Plus there is a lot of extraneous stuff on the right.