scott_j_f...@yahoo.com (Scott Ford) writes:
> Not a difficult to we who worked VM or Linux...that's kind of a vague
> generation

trivia ... I did internal adtech conf. spring '82 (week before share)
... it was first for a number of yrs since the corporate retrenching
after the failure of future system effort (lots of adtech got thrown
into the breach in mad rush to get stuff back into the 370 product
pipeline).
http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/submain.html#futuresys

one of the presentations was about precursor to pipelines "the toy
program" ... old post referencing John Hartmann's b'day party
http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/96.html#4a

fouund here:
http://vm.marist.edu/~piper/party/jph-01.html

wiki page