As mentioned by others, you must write such a feature yourself.

We have this as follows:
- Each day a member is created in proclib that contains a large number of SET
statements, with all possible date variations required by production jobs.
- Each production job contains an // INCLUDE MEMBER=thismember in its JCL.
- This way, a large number of date variables are available to the job.

A snapshot of some statements:
//CYMD11A  SET CYMD11A=D131227   Eleven days ago
//CYMD10A  SET CYMD10A=D131228   Ten days ago
//CYMD9A   SET CYMD9A=D131229    Nine days ago
//CYMD8A   SET CYMD8A=D131230    Eight days ago
//CYMD7A   SET CYMD7A=D131231    Seven days ago
//CYMD6A   SET CYMD6A=D140101    Six days ago
//CYMD5A   SET CYMD5A=D140102    Five days ago
//CYMD4A   SET CYMD4A=D140103    Four days ago
//CYMD3A   SET CYMD3A=D140104    Three days ago
//CYMD2A   SET CYMD2A=D140105    Day before yesterday
//CYMD1A   SET CYMD1A=D140106    Yesterday
//CYMD     SET CYMD=D140107      Today
//CYMD1P   SET CYMD1P=D140108    Tomorrow

JCL statement requiring yesterday's SMF data:
//SMF      DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=MVSDATA.SMF.SAS.MONTH.&CYM1A

Kees.