Is this an ISPF dialog or is it just a command processor invoked while in ISPF?
Does it work as expected from READY?

Dan

-----Original Message----- From: Micheal Butz Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2014 4:36 PM Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main Subject: Re: Authorized ISPF command Failure

Yes to all should work ?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 12, 2014, at 4:19 PM, retired mainframer wrote:

Is it linked AC(1)?  Is it in a library that is APF authorized?