I don't think I've posted to this list in some time.   Usually I can't take the
heat.  But you were all so nice to they guy applying maintenance to his running
system,  so I figured to give it another shot before I drop off the grid.
Asking the author of the latest IBM red paper about it,   it sounds like I
should probably have left it alone but I chose to increase our 16K classdef to
32K classdef with the thought that I could spare some storage for buffers over
what I read is some  CPU consumed making the 16K buffers into 32K buffers.   I
did this even thought I'm still fuzzy on how it all works and can find very
little information on it myself.   For instance if some product stalls pulling
buffers off the input structure does that gum up the works ?.  Good luck I say.