In <52e15bde.7020...@tulsagrammer.com>, on 01/23/2014
   at 12:13 PM, Eric Chevalier <et...@tulsagrammer.com> said:

>That's strange, I thought it was perfectly obvious from the original
>post that Paul did NOT want PDF.

How do you get that from "I'd rather have a web interface to a current
copy than several PDFs of varying age on the several desktops I use."?
It was perfectly obvious that he was complaining abou multiple
versions on his local disk. Now, he may have meant something other
than what he meant, but, if so, it was not obvious.