We have a system that has Mobius creating a large number of small
datasets, unfortunately named HLQ.pgmname.ddname.R#.Dyymmdd.Thhmmss.

They migrate to ML1 volumes with SDSP.  We defined the VTOC as 1500
tracks (plenty of free space) and 74 tracks VTOCIX (down to 3 and
can't write anymore).

I think the ICKDSF BUILDOS / BUILDIX process will re-init the index to
allow migrates.

Is there any other way to reorg the VTOCIX to get the space back?
Its not VSAM so CA-Reclaim does not work on it.

--
Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA