I didn't go to college. Straight into System Programming from High School.
Spent my first week on the job in the punch pool learning how to work an
029.

Alan Field
Technical Engineer Principal
BCBS Minnesota

Phone: 651.662.3546  Mobile:  651.428.8826

I think it is well established that you are unique.  You are the only
person who has ever gone directly from college into systems programming.
How cool!!

Greg Shirey
Ben E. Keith Company

Hum, I would have failed to get my first job. I came out of college
directly into systems.

<snip>