Ron Thomas wrote:

>Hello. I have a program that i am executing 2 times the number of records that
>is processed is same in both the time, but i am seeing CPU execution times are
>different. Can someone throw some light on why this is comming as different?

Show us the CPU values and other values (all of them: TCB, SRB, paging, elapsed
time, storage used, etc) of both jobs and then you will get a very good answer!
Trust me. ;-)

Also in what language(s) and z/OS version are your program? Is it a batch job
or online? Does it makes calls to a database system?

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht