If you haven't done this already, try the following:

Type INT on any ISPF command line. This should display the 'Workstation Tool
Integration Configuration' pop-up panel.On the 'Modify Tool Configuration'
panel, use line command 'E' to select the second row on the panel (Edit).Set
Data to '1' (Text), Invocation to '1' (Modal), Workstation Command to
'notepad', and leave the other fields blank.Point the cursor at Update and
press ENTER to save the changes and exit the panel.

You should now be able to select a member for edit and have it open on the PC
using Notepad. Once you've confirmed this works you can try setting a different
editor if you don't want to use Notepad. However, some PC workstation editors
don't work with WSA, so you may or may not be able to use the editor of your
choice.

Hope that helps

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!