From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Jon Perryman
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2014 5:50 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: TSO test confusion ?

I am talking as an ISV. I never thought about freelancer but it sounds like
they would find it useful too.

I agree with you about abuse which is why I said it should be restricted and
only available for the ISV use. We would have the same liability issues and
we couldn't include it with the product as it is today. I would think that
the following would mitigate most of the risk. 1. It runs in the product
address space and only for the use of the product (not viable in any other
address space). 2. The ISV must get a temp usage key with you to allow it to
be used for an hour. 3. Breakpoints only in private. 4. No storage
modifications other than breakpoints. 5. Viewing storage limited to the
product address space and address spaces available thru access registers.
6. SAF rules required to ensure the customer will allow it's use.