I have an SMF 30 REXX example code (JOB accounting report) that I can
contribute,
but I don't have time do all the other informational doc I see with the other
samples.  Since virtually all my clients have had SAS, this is the only one I've
ever written in REXX (and it was a good exercise back in 1995).
Otherwise I've only needed to process 70s with RMF/CMF.

I've never added it to my CBT / web site, but I did just put it out the code to
my
web site's "files" directory without any link from my pages.  Maybe I'll add it
now.
Also, z/OS 2.1 REXX can process  variable block spanned records (finally!) so
the repro / reblock step wont be required.

http://www.mzelden.com/mvsfiles/rxsmf30.txt

Cheers,

Mark
ITIL v3 Foundation Certified