Since IBM's File Manager supports the use of Assembler DSECTs to map data I
would be surprised if Compuware's File-AID does not.  Of course, it might be a
chargeable feature.

Our offering in this space (InSync) also supports mapping data using Assembler
DSECTs but it is a fairly recent enhancement.

Chris Bowen
Macro 4 Limited
A Division of UNICOM Global