I am not understanding the requirement.

If you have a user named ECHO and ECHO's TSO Id is ABC123

The files ECHO is to access are only ABC123 and ONLY reside in Pool EDU01?

Or is it ECHO is able to create ABC123.* files in any designated POOL but
can only read data from files on VOLUME V00001?

If you could clarify, the SMS Constructs may be more helpful.

Lizette