>With the change in Enterprise COBOL v5.1 to produce "program objects" inste=
>ad of "load modules", including the DWARF debug information and (optionally=
>) source statements in non-loadable "segments" of the "program object", we =
>are curious how others handle the source statements:  Include them in the p=
>rogram object (via compiler option TEST=3D(EJPD,SOURCE)), or maintain them =
>in a separate dataset (via compiler option TEST=3D(EJPD,NOSOURCE), requirin=
>g post-processing of the compiler listing with EQALANGX to produce the sour=
>ce statement information)?  If the latter, how is the program object "conne=
>cted to" its corresponding "source listing"?

Sorry for being late with this, but I have been travelling spreading the
good news (and even the not so good :-) about COBOL V5, and just got back
to my office.

I cannot answer what my customers are doing, but I can clarify something for
you.  Our intention is that with TEST(NOSOURCE) you would use the raw compiler
listing.  For COBOL V5 we are trying to avoid LANGX processing of listings.
To find the listings you would use the normal commands in Debug Tool or the
exit where you specify datasets to search.  And now, an ugly truth...it does
not work yet!  We are working on adding support for Debug Tool with
TEST(NOSOURCE)
and hope to have it this year.  (TEST(NOSOURE) is only available in COBOL V5
so this is new function for Debug Tool)

Cheers,
TomR              >> COBOL is the Language of the Future! <<