Hello

MVS runs on the prior hardware architecture to zSeries or zArchitecture.
That's up to S/390 Architecture. When the architecture evolved to
zArchitecture for zSeries, z/OS is born.  The base control programs of z/OS
are MVS and z/UNIX System Services. z/OS runs only on zSeries hardware
architecture.

Thanks,
Suresh Chacko

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 9:07 PM, Helio Jose Da Silva <
helio.si...@rural.com.br> wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> Someone can tell me the relevant differences between the MVS and z / OS
> systems?
>

> Thank you
>
> Helio Jose da Silva

*SureshNc*