On Mar 28, 2014, at 1:42 PM, zMan wrote:

Will give new meaning to "my computer has a virus" and "my computer died"!

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 12:34 PM, John McKown
<john.archie.mck...@gmail.com>wrote:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/03/140327100335.htm
<quote>
A future computer might be a lot slimier than the solid silicon devices we have today. Researchers have revealed details of logic units built using living slime molds, which might act as the building blocks for computing
devices and sensors.
</quote>

Maybe it might fit in really good with the new IBM business methodology.

Ed