From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Bernd Oppolzer
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2014 12:28 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Friday Humor: Happy Birthday Mainframe

At friday (?) afternoon regularly some of our operators could be seen
walking down the corridor carrying some boxes for punch cards.
But: we already had no more punch cards in those years (mid to end 1980s).

The solution is: two bottles of beer fitted very well in the punch card
boxes ... and nobody noticed what was inside.

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN