On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Alan Haff <alanh.ibmm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >Are you being called by different tasks?
>
> Good question. I don't know. One of the data items that ADRDSSU passes to
> the exit is the ADRDSSU internal task id. I have confirmed that I am
> working with the same ADRDSSU task but I haven't confirmed if the exit is
> running in a new TCB each time it's called.

That was it.

The exit is indeed being called from different tasks. The Function Startup
call is under one TCB and subsequent calls for the same function (including
Function Ending) are under a single different TCB. I was doing the open in
Function Startup (which seemed like a perfectly reasonable place to do it)
and the close in Function Ending. Two TCBs, RC4 from close.

Thanks for the tips!

Alan