We have just migrated our test lpar to z/OS 1.13 and we are having a problem
with HOD.  We have a ticket opened with HOD support but it will probably be
transferred to z/OS HTTP.  We set up a trace and it shows a handshake error and
this error:
Thd-7 ERROR default_setsocketoptions(): setsockopt (TCP-NODELAY) failed for
socket 11: 121 - EDC5121I Invalid argument.

Thd-7 ERROR gsk_secure_socket_init(): Default callback failed to restore socket
options EDC5121I Invalid argument.

Has anyone else experienced this problem with HOD?  We are scheduled to go to
production on April 27 and this might be a showstopper.

Thank you.

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an
authorized state official.