On 29/04/2014 9:26 PM, Walt Farrell wrote:
Metal C can probably work, but I would be very concerned about other flavors of
IBM C (especially LE-enabled) for any of those exits. I can't speak to any
other vendor's C implementations, though, and I can't even say for sure that
IBM's non-Metal C would definitely have problems. But I can easily envision
problems that would not show up except under high-stress production situations,
and that might require a complete reworking of your design to fix.
Metal/C, SPC, Dignus C, SAS/C will all the job. LE C is just not the right tool for the job. Even if it didn't crash and burn the performance overhead of building up and tearing down an LE enclave for every invocation would be prohibitive.