As you can see I have replaced the macros with my own Start and stop
macros, MOWSTART and MOREND.

Hope this will show you what you want. Because it uses WTO the output
shows up in the SYSLOG.

Here is an example from one of our lpars:

+PUAUXMON Total    Aux.    Storage    18253 Megs.
+PUAUXMON AdSpace SMSPDSE1   3 %        679 Megs.
+PUAUXMON AdSpace ZFS        5 %       1050 Megs.
+PUAUXMON AdSpace QTA1MSTR   1 %        274 Megs.
+PUAUXMON AdSpace QTA1CHIN   4 %        884 Megs.
+PUAUXMON AdSpace DB2TDBM1   3 %        574 Megs.
+PUAUXMON AdSpace TIVDSST    1 %        280 Megs.
+PUAUXMON AdSpace TIVI5      1 %        206 Megs.
+PUAUXMON Occupied Aux.    Storage     7743 Megs.
+PUAUXMON Occupied Aux.    Storage       42 %.

ASCBSLOT does PUTs to SYSPRINT so you can run it on TSO or in batch.

Alan Field
Technical Engineer Principal
BCBS Minnesota

Phone: 651.662.3546  Mobile:  651.428.8826