I have a vendor product that provides for a customization of the product via a
load module.
The load module is a "table" of exits that are called at certain points in the
product to allow the user to make decision, perform additional functions, etc.

At our site, this module had been set up to take advantage of 5 different exit
points.
I have created the 5 different exit modules and successfully set them up in
SMP/E as usermods.
I have also created the vendor's required "table" module defining the 5
different modules as a usermod and have successfully created the final load
module.

All looks as it should, however, if I change the source of one of the exit
modules and perform an APPLY REDO, the exit is assembled and saved, but the
"table" module is not linked.

The "table" module's linked command includes an INCLUDE for each of the
required exit modules, which I thought was how SMP/E knew to monitor those
modules for change and perform the relink should any one of them change.

I am a bit rusty on creating SMP/E from scratch so I believe I am missing
something.

Any ideas of what I may have missed in the usermod(s)?

Thanks,
Chuck

Charles (Chuck) Hardee
Senior Systems Engineer/Database Administration
CCG Information Technology
Thermo Fisher Scientific
300 Industry Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15275