In <750bc573-95bf-4c20-a1c1-1c22f8301...@comcast.net>, on 05/15/2014
   at 02:58 PM, Micheal Butz <michealb...@comcast.net> said:

>Can anyone give me an idea of how to make sense of the table

For 12-bit addresses, you have xxbbbbbb xxbbbbbb, where bbbbbbbbbbbb
is an address from 0-4095 and the high order bits are selected to
generate two valid characters. 3270 Information Display System Data
Stream Programmer's Reference, GA23-0059-4 spells it out in Appendix
D. 12-, 14-, and 16-Bit Addressing, especially Figure D-1. Conversion
of Binary Values to Hexadecimal Values That Obtain Graphic Symbols.