On 5/17/2014 8:17 AM, Lizette Koehler wrote:
You should review the Manuals for ISPF.  They have good examples of how to
build applications/panels in ISPF.

You will need to add the ISPF Panel displays in your REXX to do this well.

Start with the ISPF Dialog Developer's Guide and Reference.

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/zos/v1r12/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.zos.r12.f54dg00%2Fispzdg80.htm

There are probably Share presentation as well you can use.

If you use an internet search

IBM ISPF PANEL BUILD

There should be several entries that will work.

There is also an ISPF List you might like to join to ask questions on as well.

Lizette

 http://www.trainersfriend.com/TSO_Clist_REXX_Dialog_Mgr/a810descrpt.htm

-Steve