According to your SPOOLDEF statement, the volume name must start with "SPOOL".
The VOLUME parameter indicates to JES2 what the spool volume names will be,
plus a suffix to ensure they have unique names.  The prefix can be up to 5
characters.  Any volume name which does not start with that prefix will be
rejected by JES2.

Matthew