Hi,

I am using TPUT in FULLSCR and I am getting a message back from my terminal
emulator VISTA3270 'INVLAID BUFFER ADDRESS RECEIVED 11E7 7F'

I am convinced there is nothing wrong with my TPUT output buffer as

1)      I have check the contests running under TESTAUTH

2)      The problem happens after I hit <ENTER>  in response to a user
question.

While under TESTAUTH I make a breakpoint after the TPUT and TESTAUTH font is
larger the same font as my output message

The message happens under TESTAUTH when I hit the enter key when I finally
get to the top of a  new screen (repeated times hitting enter) the TESTAUTH
font returns to normal mode

And the problem seems to go away below is the code

Thanks in advance

*

         STFSMODE ON,INITIAL=YES

*

         STTMPMD ON

*

         STLINENO LINE=1

         TPUT  PROG_MES1,PGMESS_LEN,FULLSCR

         TGET  BUFFER,BUFFER_LEN,ASIS

         STFSMODE OFF

*

         STTMPMD OFF

*

         LR    R13,R5

*        OI    BUFFER+6,X'40'        Ensure Uppercase

         CLI   BUFFER+6,C'N'         Q. Get Out

         BE    RETURN                yes;