Randy Hutson wrote:
Yes, I read this too, but the problem is target zones and dlib zones are rarely
at the exact same service levels.  For example usermods are applied, but not
accepted.  Also between the time a PTF is applied and accepted, it may go PE,
preventing it from being accepted.

One thing I forgot was that if you set the zone to the DLIB zone, ACCJCLIN must have been set before that product was ACCEPTed. (If I recall correctly, ServerPac sets ACCJCLIN. But check!)

Your choices for the accept/apply mismatch are to either accept or remove the ones that are applied and not accepted. You probably want to use a copy for this if you are concerned about missing fixes or accepting PEs. Also, you should take off the usermods and re-apply them in the new zones.

--
John Eells
z/OS Technical Marketing