You may need to contact IBM for assistance,
By doing internet searches with IBM CNM598W I came up with the following

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1OA40138

OA40138: WHEN MATCHING SUBSYSTEM HAS NOT BEEN INITIALIZED, ABEND0E0 OCCURS
DURING NETVIEW INITIALIZATION

NetView V6R1 code was written expecting that all required procedures are
followed prior to starting the NetView program.  However, there are some
situations where an appropriate SUBSYS statement is not specified in the IEFSSN
subsystem name list, but the NetView program needs to be started. When this is
true, ABENDs occur because the Canzlog data space is assumed to be available,
but it is not because proper initialization has not taken place for the
subsystem.

The Tivoli NetView for z/OS V6R1 Installation: Getting Started manual
(GI11-9443-03) should be changed as follows:
 - A new Usage Note should be added to the description of how to update member
IEFSSNxx in subsection "Updating SYS1.PARMLIB Members" in Chapter 2, "Preparing
the MVS System", which  should read as follows:
   o If you choose not to add the NetView subsystem to the  subsystem name
table, you can dynamically add it before starting the NetView subsystem. For
information on dynamically adding the subsystem name to the table, see
     Starting the NetView Subsystem Address Space Using Job CNMPSSI.

The following should be added to section "Starting the NetView Subsystem
Address Space Using Job CNMPSSI" in Chapter 6, "Activating the NetView
Program", just before the paragraph starting with "You can start the NetView
subsystem address space":
     If you did not add the NetView subsystem name to the IEFSSN subsystem name
table, you can follow these steps to dynamically add the subsystem name:
     1. Make sure that the SSI procedure (CNMSJ010 sample) is not active.
     2. Issue the following SETSSI ADD system command to dynamically add the
subsystem name:

         SETSSI ADD,SUBNAME=xxxx,INITRTN=DSI4LSIT

        where xxxx specifies the first four characters of your procedure name.
The NetView instance recognizes the new status within 10 seconds. This command
remains in effect until a system IPL occurs.
     3. To ensure that archiving and automation are properly initialized with
the new status, issue the following commands:
        o RESTYLE ARCHIVE
        o RESTYLE MVSPARM

     Note that the SETSSI ACTIVATE command is not supported by  the NetView
subsystem.

     If a value is specified for SSI.ProcString in the CNMSTYLE member, your
subsystem address space will automatically start after the RESTYLE MVSPARM
command.

It sounds like all implementation steps have not be done.

I would use ISRDDN on the system where Netview is not initializing and enter
LPA on the command line.  Then MEMBER DSI4LSIT to make sure it is actually
there.

Lizette