From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of SUBSCRIBE IBM-MAIN Anonymous
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2014 2:12 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Read SMF 119 records

Hello.

1. How can I read the SMF 119 records?
2. It is possible with a Rexx program, Cobol, Application or similar?
I have not experience to use the SMF records.

Please, if somebody have a program, utility or the necessary instructions for
read the SMF records, could you send me a copy or explain it here, if that's
not asking too much?

Many thanks.