> From: rpin...@netscape.com
> I work for a company that is in
the business of taking historical data from hospitals and re-hosting the
 data on servers.  We have re-hosted several hospitals in the four years
 I have been with this company.  Fortunately for me, the company has a
baby z10 for purposes of converting the data for the server based
systems.  When we run out of hospitals converting from mainframe based
systems, I'll be out of job.

Not really. By the time you get that far the first ones you converted will have
started converting back.

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!

http://www.mackinney.com/products/program-development/simplist.html