For those of you who have seen our articles on Parmlib enhancements in our Cheryl Watson's Tuning Letter, we'd like you to know that the class will get into much more detail about each parameter and keyword. We will ask you to bring your own Parmlib members and we'll help you understand and review the settings in your installation.

Date:
Sunday, August 3, 2014

Location:
Westin Convention
Center Hotel,
Pittsburgh, PA

Time:
9:00 AM EST

Cost: $475

If you are currently running z/OS 1.12, this class will help you prepare for your next upgrade. If you are already running z/OS 1.13, you can use this class as a self-assessment, to ensure that you are actually exploiting all the capabilities that are available to you. And if you have already migrated to z/OS 2.1, or are working on a business case to justify the migration, this class will help you identify all the functions that are applicable to your environment, including those that were shipped in z/OS 1.13 that you might have overlooked.