I always get curious as to why this type of information is requested.  Is
there some issue you are having that involves this SVC?

Also, this is where I think IBM has eliminated good information over the
years.  Notice the below link is for OS/VS R3.7.  Old but still relevant.

This URL may help
http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/pdf/ibm/370/OS_VS2/Release_3.7_1977/GC28-
0708-1_OS_VS2_Debugging_Handbook_Vol_1_Rel_3.7_Nov78.pdf
Or tinyurl:     http://tinyurl.com/ptl5eg4

Lizette