Hello:

 We've defined our devices in secondary site in subchannel set 2 like 3390D and
assigned to disaster recovery OS. My question is about the esoterics assigned
to 3390D device in subchannel set 2. HCM doesn't allow to assign esoterics to
devices different of subchannel set 0. If we put enable the configuration in
the second site, the SYSDA allocation in JCL is not assigned and the JCL
allocation will cancel. Will the allocations works fine?

Regards

Jorge Garcia Juanino
Gerente sistemas z/OS
ACTP – DIAC – Operación y Soporte EMEA
MAPFRE
Avenida del Talgo 100-103 – 3ª Planta
28023 Madrid
Tfno.: 91 581 27 34 – Extension interna: 412734
Movil: 618333559
jgarc...@mapfre.com