From:   Alex Wang <szwan...@gmail.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu
Date:   24/06/2014 12:33
Subject:        Re: CPU Time calculation based on RMF report
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu>

Thank you! Barry.

But the RMF Workload Activity Report only shows the performance fators in
WLM service class / report class level.

If we want to know how exactly much CPU time (Unit: seconds) spending on a
certain AS (Address Space) / Started Task, how could
we get this information?

Take my previous post as an example, we want to get the CPU time (Divided
in CP and ZIIP) spending on the DP21DIST.

Please fire out.

Thank you! Alex

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.