From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Rob Scott
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 10:52 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IKJTSOxx Auth pgm cmds PC rtns

Are you trying to say that you have a TSO command processor that is
attempting to define and own a PC routine using LXRES, ETDEF, ETCRE and
ETCON ???

Rob Scott
Lead Developer
Rocket Software
77 Fourth Avenue . Suite 100 . Waltham . MA 02451-1468 . USA
Tel: +1.781.684.2305
Email: rsc...@rs.com
Web: www.rocketsoftware.com